ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS And Supporters
We thank the following organizations for their generous financial support for the development of the Florida Master Naturalist Program:
- ACEE-Advisory Council on Environmental Education, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Fish and Wildlife Research Institute
- Florida Sea Grant, University of Florida, IFAS
- Hubbs - Seaworld Research Institute
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Cooperative State Research Education & Extension Service, Renewable Resources Act
- SWFCEE - Southwest Florida Council for Environment Education, Inc.
We would like to thank the University of Minnesota and Minnesota MNP for incorporating components of the FMNP educational model and for collaborating with the University of Florida IFAS and the FMNP to develop Special Topics (Land Steward) for Master Naturalist Programs.