Share your FMNP Story
Has your participation in the Florida Master Naturalist Program impacted your life (and/or your community) in ANY way?
- assisted in your career goals
- helped you meet new friends or colleagues
- expanded your volunteer opportunities
- given you personal fulfillment
- inspired you to make a change or take action
- provided you with the knowledge to implement science-based conservation
Are there some memorable course projects, chapter events, or graduates that demonstrate the positive impacts of the FMNP?
Whether you have only taken 1 course or all 8, we’d love to hear your story!
We are working on a project to document as many impacts as possible (nothing is too small!), direct or indirect, because of your involvement in the FMNP. Please click here to SHARE YOUR FMNP STORY.